If you will be away for an extended period of time, you may call BCWA’s Customer Service Division at 401-245-2022, to shut off the water service at your property.

Once the water service is shut off, all faucets should be completely drained. In addition, you should notify BCWA of your forwarding address, so that you may receive your water bill.